Click on the image to see a larger view.
The dedication of Manchester Memorial Hospital took place on Armistice Day, November 11, 1920. Two great tablets appeared in the vestibule containing the names of the town's soldiers and sailors that served in the great war. The dedication inscription reads: "The hospital is dedicated to the men and women of Manchester who served the town, state and country in the great war of 1914 - 1918."
Haynes Street looks a bit different today.
John Knoll photo