Click on the image to see a larger view.
The Auction Pavilion once stood in Charter Oak Lots. The pavilion served as an auction place for the selling of tobacco, strawberries and other crops grown in the Manchester area. The road in the foreground is Charter Oak Street just a few feet east of the Main Street intersection. The corner of the building in the lower right is the Little & McKinney Grain Store. Circa 1951.
This photo appears through the generosity of Sylvia Ofiara and is part of the Ofiara Collection