Click on the image to see a larger view.
The Hotel Sheridan as it appeared in 1943. The parking lot to the right borders Pearl Street. The first floor door on the right led to the 2nd and 3rd floor rooms. The office entrance is the next set of doors to the left. Shops occupied the remainder of the lower level. The hotel would convert to apartments shortly after 1943. The entire complex was destroyed by fire some time later.